We are dedicated to keeping you safe!
When you arrive at one of our physical locations...
- You’ll see friendly faces in our parking lots waving to you and smiling faces greeting you at the door. We will maintain physical distancing through propping doors and not shaking hands or giving hugs. But we’ll make sure you still feel welcome!
- Besides Jesus, coffee is also an essential on Sunday mornings. Our café team will be serving YOU while making sure to wear gloves and masks. We also will have some morning pre-packaged snacks, just in case you missed breakfast.
- Are you a guest or do you have questions? Our Guest Service team will be ready to help you! Guest Services is where you can drop off information, like a serve or connect card, pick up your new guest gift, sign up for one of our events, or ask for some ear plugs. Whatever you need, we’ve got you covered!
- When you’re ready to enter our auditorium for service, our usher team will help you find seats for the number of people in your family or group. We will try to seat the room from the front to back and keep safe distance between families so that this large gathering of people can be the safest possible.
- Along with that, we have drop boxes by each door so that you can drop your offering in before or after service without having to pass an offering bag.
- We will also have a team disinfect the auditorium chairs in-between services.
- We are blessed with two ladies who make sure our campuses are clean week in and week out. They will continue to do all that they can to make sure that whenever you enter our campuses, you are entering a sanitary place. Also, our incredible deacons will clean restrooms in between services and help with any other needs that arise on a Sunday morning.
KidzWorld will be open for ages Newborn-5th grade.
- The fastest and safest way to check-in your child is to download our Church Center App where you can check-in your kiddos on the drive to church. When you do this, it will give you a QR Code that you can scan at any of our check-in stations when you get here and your children’s nametags will automatically print—hand free!
- Does technology and the idea of using self-check-in make you nervous? Don’t worry, we will have attendants at all of our check-in stations to help you check in and to disinfect surfaces.
- Our KidzWorld team will also be taking extra precautions to help prevent the spreading of germs in our classrooms:
- Kiddos hands will be cleaned immediately as they enter the classroom.
- We will have specific toys designated for each service in each classroom that will only be used again after being sanitized.
- Disposable changing pads will be used for our littles.
- Snacks will NOT be permitted or served at this time in our KidzWorld spaces, except for infants that need a bottle.
- We will set-up our rooms and choose activities that will allow for safe and healthy interaction with other children and leaders.
- Chairs, countertops, door handles, and bathrooms will be wiped down in-between services. Because of these extra precautions, this will require for ALL children to be picked up by a parent/guardian immediately following first service so we can get ready for the next service.
- We will also keep the flow of traffic in our KidzWorld hallways to one direction before and after service to help with eliminating as much congestion as possible for drop-off and pick-up.
Now that we have shared what we are going to do to help keep YOU safe, here are some things that we ask YOU to do for the YOU next to YOU:
- Masks are welcomed at Life Changing Church during the week and during our weekend services.
- If you have had any of the following symptoms in the past 72 hours, we ask that you join us for our online services:
- Fever over 100.4
- Cough or sore throat
- Shortness of breath
- Contact with anyone confirmed with COVID-19
- Please help us by using healthy hygiene practices including using hand sanitizer provided throughout the building and washing your hands with soap and water. Also remember to cover coughs and sneezes.
- Practice physical distancing by trying not to congregate in close groups, giving space to guests in the atrium or while waiting in lines for check-in/check-out, coffee, or any of our other areas where guests are waiting to be served.